Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mirror Mirror....

Thanks to Pinterest (God, I could spend HOURS on that site!), I've found some tie projects that I hadn't seen previously.
Laura, of Dishfunctional Designs, posted about these amazing decoupaged mirrors by Podged on Etsy.

Sadly, I can't find an active link to Podged, so if anyone knows, please give me a heads up.


Laura posted more awesome ideas which I will discuss in future posts.
Yes, I am determined to get back to regular updating of this blog.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

I don't "get" Pinterest - had a look once or twice but it just seems a big jumble of stuff to me. I suppose once you learn to find your way around it, could be fun.

May 24, 2012 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

welcome back! I'd love a tutorial on these mirrors. I have an etsy site with necktied stools if you're interested http://www.etsy.com/shop/nantuckettiechic?ref=seller_info
I have a few 'in progress' posts but no tutorial...yet ;-)
http://www.nantuckettiechic.com/search/label/Necktie%20Chairs

June 2, 2012 at 1:42 AM  
Anonymous Angie said...

Wow, What a FABULOUS mirror frame! I have a very ugly mirror that I hate to part with but the frame....Yikes! Thanks for inspiring me. Your work is beautiful.

August 1, 2012 at 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Wendy Erman said...

Hi there! My name is Wendy. I just wanted to say hello and tell you that I've been inspired by your blog. I'm getting married in August and am currently in the process of making a tablecloth for the cake table out of ties. I recently blogged about it:http://innergraffiti-wendy.blogspot.com/2013/05/sewing-up-storm.html

May 28, 2013 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home