Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More Clothing Inspiration

From a newspaper article back in May of 2006, this dress was made by Tampa's Academy of Design and Technology Student
Tia Noto.


Dress by Shanel Riegler that has a bustle at the back.
I found this newspaper article about the designer.

More views of her necktie dress designs.
The designer is in the center in the blue dress.

I especially love the bodice of the brown dress


Gorgeous dress by Outsapop (lots more images on her flickr pages if you click on the link).
Her Trashionista Blog.
And, what is really cool, is she has a tutorial on Cut Out + Keep, showing how to make necktie feathers

Just one of the many beautiful items made by Mayabr.

((¤Maylina¤))
Originally uploaded by Mayabr

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie G said...

I am the one wearing the tie dresses in 3 of those above pix, and I can tell you that necktie dresses are HEAVY!! :) And they have no give/stretch... but boy do they get attention! I loved em and had tons of fun wearing them every time she let me!

May 14, 2008 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Lopi said...

Hi Barb!
Check out this post on my blog about my grandpa's ties.

http://fashionarchitect.blogspot.com/2008/04/family-ties.html

May 17, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home